Our individualized programs are designed to make your workouts safe, efficient and productive. Our personal trainers will help you overcome plateaus through proper progressions and will guide you through lifestyle and nutrition education. Training programs could include weight management, athletic performance, flexibility training, post rehabilitation conditioning, body building, and sports specific.
specialized training programs
GLAC Personal Training Policies
- All training must be paid for prior to your training session. (Excluding GRIT, MYZONE and POWER HOUR)
- When checking in, please advise the front desk personnel you are here for training and specify which trainer.
- Your appointment is scheduled for a specific time. Each session is designed for 55 or 30 minutes. Please arrive on time since your session will run within the time slot reserved. (Example: if your time is 3:00 and you are late, your session will end at 3:55).
- Any sessions you wish to cancel must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. If you do not show up for a lesson or less than a 24 hour notice is given, Great Lakes Athletic Club reserves the right to collect payment for that session.
- All trainers will respect your schedule, including giving you as much notice as possible if they need to change your time. If a trainer is not here for your appointment, please contact the Personal Training Director and restitution will be made.
- Any training sessions purchased are non-refundable.
- Personal Training sessions are purchased from Great Lakes Athletic Club, not from individual trainers. All sessions are transferable between trainers.
- All Unused personal training sessions will expire one year from date of purchase.